Friday, March 11, 2011

for the most part i am finished...

but i still have a long way to go... and when my husband has some time he will drop the items off at the local charity.. so as you will notice in the pics i have taken closet #1 is now my stuff and even though on the bottom it still looks cluttered at least it is organized so that its all my stuff and my husbands (closet #2) now has all his stuff plus the christmas tree and decorations (to the left)and the fan for the summer. i also condensed my summer clothes - some in drawers and some hanging in the closet and the summers clothes bin is empty. all the clothes are off the floor which feels great being able to walk around my room without tripping on anything. the only thing that i have left to do is find a place for the towels and sheets - they are in a basket in our room right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment