Monday, March 7, 2011

Project:Simplify hot spot #1 - wardrobe and closet

this is not going to be easy for me this week.. today i gotta start by washing clothes from the previous week (2 or 3 loads along with my comforter) plus i have to work this thursday and friday. i'm happy darryl is home today he can help me take the clothes to the laundrymat (the washer in our building is broken).  i also need to get a couple boxes to put the give away stuff in and try and drop it off by wed afternoon or thursday morning before work.

i am going to begin by posting a before picture here. a pic of my clean clothes still in the basket, a pic of my closet shared by me and my husband and another "empty closet with dirty hangers that are not in use. i think i will be parting with some of these this week too. wish me luck. this really isn't going to be easy for me but i know its the right thing to do and it's gonna feel GREAT! :)

Closet #1 -
Darryl's clothes on left;
my clothes on right;

darryl's clothes on top of a pile of
already sorted to give away clothes.
 in front of closet #2

 
clean clothes (Darryl's mine and John's)
washed last week in front
of closet #1

  
after all the clothes on the floor
and in the baskets,
I still have this much in my
dresser drawers.

ok i am having trouble aligning these photos and i have run out of time now so please bear with me.. i will fix them shortly. cheers. :)

the dirty hangers in closet #2

Closet #2 - the storage closet















summer clothes in container

No comments:

Post a Comment