Monday, March 7, 2011

Laundry done.

it took me 2.5 hours for 5 loads.. wow.. it was craziness.. and the good thing is its all put away except for the towels and sheets. i still need to find a permanent home for them. i am finding it hard to part with some of the sweaters that were either made for me or still fairly new to me (Christmas gift). another aspect i find difficult is getting rid of clothes that the colour doesn't suit me. for example. my housecoat. i only have one. and i had a hard time finding that one as it was.. i have a small figure so i usually have trouble finding a housecoat that fits me properly. and this is one that does even though the colour doesn't look good. so if i give this one away, i am afraid i will not find another suitable one soon enough.. plus i don't have money to buy a new one. speaking of a lack of money, i am considering to put together a clothing swap with some mom's in Hamilton. this is one way for me that is easier to get rid of clothes because i sometimes get to see who will be making use of it. anyways, gotta get to sleep now so i can get up early and begin sorting clothes from my dresser. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment